Nokia phone hardware projects
FBUS & MBUS ADAPTERS
- Build your own adapter to replace your Nokia Data SuiteTM
(FBUS) or MBUS cable. These instructions apply to Nokia phones like
Nokia 5110 and Nokia 6110.
FLASHING NOKIA PHONES
- Information about Nokia DCT-3 (Nokia 5110, 6110, 3330, etc.)
flash programming. Flashing allows phone firmware updates and even
adding new applications, features and improvements.
INTEGRATED LED FLASHLIGHT FOR NOKIA 6110
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for simple but efficient Nokia
6110 LED flashlight. Now available instructions also for full-featured
ADDING AN ANSWER/END CALL BUTTON TO A HEADSET
- Add an answering & call ending button to your Nokia 5110 or
Nokia 6110 headset if you are missing it. Now based on Nokia's
documentantion of the headset interface!
MOBILE PHONE - STANDARD AUDIO AMPLIFIER
- Connect your Nokia phone to hi-fi equipment. The possibilities
are almost unlimited after that. You can use your phone as wireless
microphone with this device. Now available: New better design
published in January 2002!
CHANGING DISPLAY AND KEYBOARD ILLUMINATION COLOR
- Change the LEDs in your Nokia 5110 or Nokia 6110 (or equiv.)
phone. Red or orange lights are cool!
To see NuukiaWorld's finest appearance, update your web browser!
No email support or answers to technical questions.